Monday, June 05, 2006

Although it was only 8 months ago, it almost seems like a lifetime. I remember putting Violet in the car seat for the first time. She was so small and it almost seemed to consume her. We left the hospital at 8:00 p.m., less that 24 hours after I gave birth. Our quick departure was very much at my request. I wanted to get home, sleep in my bed and spend time with my new little girl.

Here is a picture of with Violet when she is two days old. It isn't terribly flattering of me, but few of the early photos are. I don't think that I put a shirt on for at least a week. Also, we were obsessed with tracking the time that Violet spent nursing, terrified that she wouldn't get enough milk

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know about that baby, but that mama sure is cute!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home