Sunday, June 11, 2006

Still Sick...
Yesterday was perhaps the longest day of parenting we have had so far. Violet napped for a grand total of 30 minutes and spent the rest of her time squirming in our arms and wanting to breast feed. I did get a break when I put her in what a friend dubbed the "circle of neglect." It is one of many molded plastic toys that occupy the planet. In this one, she semi-stands and has no fewer than 8 toy options at her immediate disposal. That doesn't change the fact that her preferred entertainment is chewing on her baby Tylenol bottle.

Rather than subjecting anyone to a picture of a crying, irritable baby, I have dipped into the photo archive. Here is a picture of Violet long before teeth were ever a concern, at the ripe young age of 3 weeks. She is taking the first of her many baths with Papa Justin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

I don't even know what to say about this picture. Endearing? Funny? Shocking? I expect my friends to show pictures of their children in the buff, but my imagination stops there.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home