Sunday, March 25, 2007

Amy Takes Control of the BLOG!

I thought that it was high time that my editorial voice returned to Violet's blog. After all, I did start the blog and yet somehow Justin has taken it on as his own, forcing me into the sad role of guest blogger on my own blog.

No more, I say! I have returned! And while I may not narrate my child's everyday activities with the witty wordplay of my better half, my promise to you is an abundance of pictures. Yes, Justin is The New Yorker of the blog and I shall be the Vanity Fare. Onward!















Violet: "Are these my new parents?"
Here is Violet with our friends Jane and Brandon, who visited us last weekend and brought Violet the most adorable sun dress. Upon opening the box, she immediately started taking off her clothes. Funny... Justin often has the same response to gifts!















Violet: "Spare a goldfish cracker, ma'am?"

Here we have Violet and her good buddy Ossian Katherine Theresa De La Luz Briar Bonpane, the daughter of our good friends Blase and Jen. I just learned Ossian's full name yesterday and was so intimidated by it, I am considering adding a few extra names to Violet's.

Blase and Jen are in town to give birth to their baby, a girl they plan to name Nola at UCSF.




















Violet: "Lame! A rerun!"

Here we have Violet, captivated with Washing Machine TV! It's big entertainment for her, although she sometimes complains that it only has two channels: spin and rinse.















Well, that's it folks for my guest blogging on my own blog. Stay tuned for more cute pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home